2 hours private guided tour
Are you visiting with family or friends? Are you planning on exploring Albi, the Episcopal City on your next break?
Book a guide for your mini group (maximum 9 people) for a more comfortable and personal visit. Share Albi’s secrets, discover the great classics, the Sainte-Cécile Cathedral, historic center or wander off the well trodden paths. The topic of the tour is decided upon when you book. You meet your guide at the Tourist Information Centre, place Sainte-Cécile.
So, have you decided? Do you want to know Albi’s little secrets and great history?
- Guided tour: from €102 or 2hours (maximum 9 people)
- Entry to sites and monuments is not included (dependant upon your tour)
- Reservation required 72hours prior.
In order to make sure your guided visits are completely safe, the health and sanitary measures related to COVID-19 crisis are applied:
- Guides are equipped with a mask and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Participants are required to wear a mask.
- Physical distance and barrier gestures are respected.