2 hours private guided tour, in english why not
Are you planning to explore Albi? We recomment a mini group (maximum 9 people) for a more comfortable and personal visit. Share Albi’s secrets, discover the great classics, the Sainte-Cécile Cathedral, historic centre or wander off the well trodden paths. The topic of the tour is decided upon when you book. You meet your guide at the Tourist Information Centre, place Sainte-Cécile.
So, have you decided? Do you want to know Albi’s little secrets and great history?
- Guided tour: from 102€ for 2 hours (maximum 9 people)
- Entry to sites and monuments is not included (dependant upon your tour)
- Reservation required 72 hours prior.
- Meetin point: Tourist Office, 42 rue Mariès.
In order to make sure your guided visits are completely safe, the health and sanitary measures related to COVID-19 crisis are applied:
- Guides are equipped with a mask and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Participants are required to wear a mask and wash their hands with hyroalcoholic gel at the begining of the visit.
- Physical distancing and all sanitary protocols must be respected.