Albi and the Episcopal City are part of an exceptional selection
8 sites of outstanding universal value (listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO) can be found in Occitanie!
- The Canal du Midi
- Gavarnie – Mont Perdu
- Saint Jacques de Compostella routes
- The Episcopal City of Albi
- Les Causses et les Cévennes
- The Pont du Gard (Gard bridge)
- The fortified historical city of Carcassonne
- The Vauban fortifications (Ville-Franche de Conflent et Mont Louis)
Feel inspired, discover these 8 sites, visit them!
Extend your stay in Occitanie
Occitanie is the 2nd biggest region in France, the equivalent size of Ireland. Travel around Occitanie enriches one’s experiences and memories. feeds one with encounters and makes one a responsable citizen.
2 National Parks,
7 Nature Par
1 Marine Nature Park,
40 Grands Sites Occitanie Sud de France,
seaside resorts, thermal baths…