68ème Carnaval d’AlbiAdd to my Google Calendar
The 68th Carnival is the festive event of the year 2024! Prepare to be amazed by dazzling costumes, enchanting floats themed to the fables of Jean de la Fontaine and an electrifying atmosphere.
Put on your best disguises, dance to the captivating rhythm of the music, and let yourself be transported by the magic of talented street artists. Laughter and surprises await you around every corner.
Join us to celebrate this 68th anniversary where creativity is expressed, smiles are contagious, and the magic of carnival lights up our city. Don't miss this unique experience, because here, every moment is a party!
The theme of this year 2024: The Fables of JEAN DE LA FONTAINE.
- Opening Fairground - Saturday February 10, 2024 at 14:30 p.m. on Place Lapérouse
- Comedy show on February 11 at 16:00 p.m. at the Théâtre des Lices
- Presentation of the Keys to the City - Saturday February 17 at Albi Town Hall
- Comedy evening “I’m playing!” February 17 at 20:30 p.m. at the Théâtre des Lices
- 1st Parade - Sunday February 18 at 14 p.m. in the Albigensian streets
- Children's Carnival - Wednesday February 21 at 14 p.m. on Place du Vigan Albi
- Tea Dance and Latino Evening on February 22 from 14:30 p.m. in the Pratgraussals room.
- Fiesta Carnival evening on February 24 from 18:00 p.m. in the Pratgraussals room
- 2nd Parade - Sunday February 25 at 14 p.m. in the Albigensian streets
At the end of the parade, meet at Place du Vigan to share a moment with the Spanish lights and the Galactic Funk DJ.
The streets of the Route
Parades: Departure 14:30 p.m.: boulevard du Lude, boulevard Paul Bodin, boulevard Carnot, avenue De Gaulle, rue H. Savary, place Jean Jaurès, Lices Jean Moulin, Lices Pompidou, and arrival at Place du Vigan.
Who says Carnival, also says funfair
It will take place from February 10 to 25 on Place Jean-Jaurès, in Lude, in the parking lot next to the National Garden, Place des Cordeliers... The rides will run every day, from 14 p.m. to 21 p.m.
All dates and times
|Opening hours from 10 February to 25 February 2024
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved place for people with reduced mobility
- Clear traffic area
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
For people in wheelchairs, a dedicated and free space is provided in front of the Lafayette pharmacy (without prior reservation).
Visitors with motor disabilities will have an overview of the parade
It is also possible to reserve parking spaces (Avenue du Maréchal Joffre) near this adapted area. To do this, simply send a request to the Carnival association: [email protected]
Clientele & group
- Special family with children