In your Tourist Office of Albi
The Tourist Office reception and the shop Destination Albi, at 42 rue Mariès, welcome you in the respect of the sanitary norms and the barrier gestures.
Opening times :
- every day from 9:30 am to 6 pm,
- Sunday from 10am to 5pm
We also keep in touch for a telephone reception, mail or chat from our website.
- telephone reception : 00 33 5 63 36 36 00
- via our social networks : https://www.facebook.com/officedetourismealbi
- via the chat on the bottom right of our website
>> Our good practices
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in closed environments
- The Tourist Office team welcomes you equipped with a mask as well
- Defined direction of entry and exit of our visitors
- Respect of the rules of distance, 2 meters in closed places
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance
- Documentation given on request
For guided tours / museums / touristic train / boat trip :
- Physical distance and barrier gestures recommended
- Wearing a mask remains mandatory in closed places (museum, cathedral, church ...) and during guided tours
Good plan :
Our guided tours and tourism passes can be booked online.
For your comfort and safety:
in any place and in any circumstance during your stay, prefer a distance of one meter
Health measures and health pass
- From 21 July, the health pass (PCR test or vaccination passport) will be compulsory at concerts, festivals, cultural and leisure venues attended by more than 50 people
- As of 01 August, this measure will be extended to restaurants, cafés, hospitals and long-distance transport.
- Health pass from 12 years old
- more information: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
Information and recommendations concerning the COVID-19 coronavirus:
- 0 800 130 000
- the Albi community informs you : https://www.mairie-albi.fr/fr/coronavirus
- download the "Tous anticovid" application and remember to activate it during your stay
- download the application "Albi dans ma poche "on your mobile (french application)