The destination of Albi is fascinating and reveals its strengths over the months.
So in 2023, if you (re)came to MAKE your happy memories in the episcopal city, an endearing and shared city? On the program: music, sport, gastronomy, shopping and of course ideas for discoveries, guided tours and stays.
12 good plans, and this is only a sketch…
- Albi Jazz Festival : with this festival, is an appointment with the excellence of jazz with 6 days of music and meetings from January 14 to 21
- le Carnival and funfair : an Albigensian institution!
Mask up! this is the theme of this year's parade of giant colorful pasteboard floats which will parade on Sundays February 25 and March 5. Joy and good humor fill the heart of the city
- La Pastel Night, the 1st Saturday of June is synonymous with the imminent arrival of summer and festive events in Albi. This cultural evening, in the open air, is an invitation to discover the Episcopal City at nightfall and stroll from discovery to discovery.
- Mediafixer summer food markets outdoors that re-enchant gourmet and festive evenings
local products, Gaillac wines, entertainment...pleasure of the palate and good humor are essential.
- Spaces for artists ! the Albigensian evenings are brightened up from July 18 to August 19 with free shows and concerts, from one square to another in the historic center depending on the day of the week
- THEUrban festival, an astonishing mix of urban art and heritage.
- Back with a Discovery Music Tour a catchy partnership Pollux Asso and Tourist Office, mixing guided tours and unusual concerts.
- Le rugby fair moved to Pratgraussals on September 8 and 10, a short warm-up before the World Cup
- Halloween, a time of “monstrous visits” and discoveries for children in a mysterious and joyful atmosphere
- Le flea market antiques fair is the popular autumn meeting place for all lovers of favourites, treasures and rare pieces
- November 22 is the Feast of Saint Cecilia, patron saint of musicians. A great opportunity to celebrate the cathedral with solemn mass and organ concerts given by Frédéric Deschamps
- Finally, pass Christmas in Albi ! and marvel at the frescoes of light, discover the city from the top of the panoramic merry-go-round, opt for a gourmet walk in the market set up in the national garden.