Albi is located in the department of Tarn, and is one of the major destinations of Occitanie, 4th tourist region of France. The Episcopal city of Albi is at the heart of a prestigious circuit of 8 UNESCO sites. Its central location is ideal for traveling also to Carcassonne, Toulouse, Millau...
You come by coach to Albi
Tourist coaches, before parking, can drop off / pick up their group on boulevard Sibille, on the drop-off area located 5 minutes walk from the cathedral. It is operational 24 hours a day with a stop limited to 24 minutes and allows quick and secure access via the pedestrian streets (Verdusse and Sainte-Cécile) to the Tourist Office, at 20 rue Mariès.
All tourist coaches must then park on the Milliassole reserved area (Chemin de la Milliassole, Marnel district, near the École des Mines The Milliassole relay car park (43.9189622610171-2.16851904988289) offers 20 free coach spaces.
Possibility for the driver to return to the city center using the R bus line.
- Rue de Verdusse – below the road – near the Coach drop-off point
- Rue de la Temporalité, between the Cathedral and the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum. PRM accessibility
- Under the covered market hall – entrance at the level of the Utile mini-market. PRM accessibility
- Rue de l'hôtel de Ville, access to the toilets of the Hôtel de Ville during reception opening hours. PRM accessibility
- Parc Rochegude (next to Avenue Maréchal du Foch) access to toilets during opening hours. PRM accessibility