06 October 08 October 2023
The Bol d'Airs festival, organized by Arpèges&Trémolos, is the back-to-school festival! It takes place in Puygouzon, barely 10 minutes from Albi, from October 6th to 8th: Aperitif concerts, stages, country meals, stands... all in a good-natured atmosphere.
Arpeggios & Tremolos programming
5 good reasons to go to the Bol d'Airs festival: a multidisciplinary festival!
- quality eclectic programming
- an unmissable back-to-school event
- a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- indoor evenings (in the room) but also aperitif concerts in open-air café mode
- for young and old (concerts dedicated to different audiences)
- paid concerts but also free!
- Friday, October 6: The Mallines open the festival with a show for young audiences from 14:30 p.m.: dance, percussion are on the program. Then Jack the Lad continues in a world of English pop and to close this first evening The Animals, headliner of the festival and on a world tour, will bring the evening to life by celebrating their 50-year career in Puygouzon!
- Saturday, October 7: Crazy Duck Quartet, a quartet from Toulouse, will launch the evening and set the dance floor on fire before giving way to Standing on the Zinc and its 6 musicians.
- Saturday, October 8: the BA-BA of song, it's the end of the festival: Emile Marsh, Milissmell, Jules and Wally revisit the classics of French songs with the letters C, D, E, and F: Francis Cabrel, Compagnie Créole, Céline Dion, Stephan Eicher...
Bol d'Air tips for your evenings
- Le SCHMILBLICK CLUB : a merry-go-round made up of old subjects and other quirks for a journey all in music with Victor Betti on the turntables. Present on October 6 and 7 from 18 p.m.
- Mediafixer aperitif evenings concerts of October 6 and 7 will be supplemented by a Emmaus thrift store to hunt for 100% second-hand pieces from 19:30 p.m.
- Dgood food served in foodtrucks
You may also like...
16 November 19 November 2023
19 October 22 October 2023
24 August 28 August 2024