10 february 25 february 2024
Annual meeting in February, we will return to Carnival in 2024.
Confetti on the city of Albi!! Carnival festivities begin on February 19! Fun fair, large parades of monumental floats, bandas and majorettes will be there.
In the program:
- Opening Funfair – Saturday February 10, 2024 at the Albi National Garden
- Handing over of the Keys to the City – Saturday February 17, 2024 at Albi Town Hall
- 1st Parade – Sunday February 18, 2024 in the streets of Albigensian
- Children's Carnival – Wednesday February 21, 2024 on Place du Vigan Albi
- 2nd Parade – Sunday February 25, 2024 in the streets of Albigensian
The streets of the Route
Parades: Departure 14:30 p.m.: boulevard du Lude, boulevard Paul Bodin, boulevard Carnot, avenue De Gaulle, rue H. Savary, place Jean Jaurès, Lices Jean Moulin, Lices Pompidou, and arrival at Place du Vigan.
For people in wheelchairs, a dedicated space and free is planned in front of the Lafayette pharmacy at 8 Av. Général de Gaulle. There is no reservation to make.
It is also possible to reserve parking spaces near this area, Avenue du Maréchal Joffre. To do this, you must send a request to the Carnival association: [email protected]
You may also like...
16 November 19 November 2023
19 October 22 October 2023
24 August 28 August 2024