www.albi-tourisme is committed to digital inclusion. You spotted the seahorse on the left side of our site, it's Lisio!
Our objective through this solution: information accessible to all with a version adapted to your specific difficulties, for a comfortable consultation, without risk of loss of information.
For your comfort, our website adapts to your needs.
If you have a disability, difficulty using digital or you live in an area with low network speeds…
Visitors without digital experience, with disabilities?
The Lisio module:
- Simplifies and standardizes all pages
- Displays all content in a familiar and reassuring format
- Reduces fatigue, loss of self-confidence and abandonment
- Adapt content: sizes, colors, shapes, interactions, etc.
It provides access to specific support tools needed such as:
- Module for voice reading of all site texts
- Accelerated display (x 100) for areas with low network speed
- Comfortable reading on all media (smartphone, tablet, PC)
- Translation into the visitor's native language
Compliant with GDPR
- No personal data concerning visitors is centralized. Authorization for cookies is requested to keep their LISIO profile on the visitor's PC.
- Security: Only the site's public data, accessible by everyone on the web, is suitable. This system is suitable for highly secure HDS hosting (Health Data Hosting).
- Servers hosted in France
Digital inclusion has been declared a national priority by the government.
Lisio participates in the AGEC law and the objectives of the SDAASP (Departmental Schemes for Improving the Accessibility of Services to the Public)