Car sharing is now possible in Albi, a service available from the end of June. Do you need a car from time to time, for your getaways, leisure, business trips? Albi offers two car-sharing stations, a new multimodal offer, at your service.
Car sharing in Albi
Two car-sharing stations are deployed in the city center:
- Albi City Station
At the station, will be available: a 4-seater mini-city car (Twingo) and a 7-seater family station wagon (C4)
- Place Jean Jaurès next to the Ibis Théatro hotel
will be available: a 5-seater city car (Swift – hybrid) and a 5-seater family car (Juke – automatic gearbox).
rent a self-service car, near you or at your holiday destination, for 1 hour, 1 day or more
Reservation of your vehicle
Registration for the car-sharing service, reservation and access to vehicles are made:
- through the website of Citiz Occitania
- on the Citiz mobile app
- To book and take possession of your car: create your user profile, select your vehicle, take possession of your vehicle: find out mores
For reference, here are the rates charged by Citiz (effective January 2, 2023):
• Optional monthly subscription of €16 (free for the first 3 months with each registration).
• Hourly rate: between €2,5 and €4,5 (subscribers) or between €5 and €7 (non-subscribers) depending on the size of the vehicle reserved, with flat rates capped by the day and by the week.
•Rate per km: €0,41. These prices include fuel, and do not change according to the seasons.
Each use is billed by the hour and by the kilometer: everything is included.
The principle of car sharing
The concept of car sharing is simple, it involves vehicles of all types, all sizes
and all motorizations, made available to the general public in self-service. This way of using
the car is designed to meet the needs of occasional journeys: outings, appointments
professional, job interview, objects to transport, holidays, shopping or leisure...
By prior reservation or at the last minute, to go anywhere in Europe or near
at home, for an hour, a day, a week or more, car sharing offers possibilities
many when you need a vehicle.
This system allows users to recover vehicles 24 hours a day, 24 days a week in complete autonomy.
during the desired period (from one hour to several days).
The trip is billed in proportion to the duration of the reservation and the distance
A national network, a local service
Some figures from the Citiz network
- + than 155 cars and 88 stations in the Occitanie Region
- more than 190 cities, including 100 stations served with more than 2000 cars throughout France