When you visit the city, the question often arises: where are the toilets? Locate the public toilets near the Tourist Office: very useful information for continuing your visit to the historic center with peace of mind.
A map to better identify the locations of public toilets
A few places to make your search easier
- Between Cathedral and Toulouse-Lautrec Museum, rue Temporalité cross Place Sainte-Cécile, the entrance to the toilets is in the street to the left of the entrance gate of the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum – Disabled access
- Under the covered market hall – entrance at the level of the Utile mini-market – Disabled access
- Rue de Verdusse, a little further, on your left, at the end of the pedestrian street. Follow rue Sainte-Cécile, then rue de Verdusse. The toilets are on the right, below the road.
- Rue de l'hôtel de Ville, access to the toilets of the Hôtel de Ville during reception opening hours. – Disabled access
- Parc Rochegude, access to the toilets during opening hours, they are located on the side of Avenue Maréchal Foch.