Reference Bed and Breakfast® is an alternative to labels that allows you to qualify your offer. Your Tourist Office supports you in this process and in obtaining referencing.
Reference Bed and Breakfast® allows you to assess the level of service offered by your hosts. This device allows a better referencing of the guest rooms not labeled for more readability with your visitors.
- Guaranteeing bed and breakfast customers a satisfactory level of qualification for the services,
- Allow operators of bed and breakfasts, who do not wish or do not have the possibility of making a financial commitment to existing labels, to qualify their offer,
- Promote the good image of the tourist destination.
How does it work?
- Set up by Tourist Offices of France and piloted locally by your regional federation, each voluntary Tourist Office can, as soon as it wishes, enter into this qualifying system.
- At the request of the host, the accommodation referent of the Tourist Office examines common areas et the rooms based on a grid of objective criteria.
- Several times a year, the departmental allocation commission will study the visit reports carried out by the TOs in order to allocate the listing for each candidate host.