Whether you are here for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, there is a lot to do. Explore the city with our tour guides, our free self-tours, make the most of our all-inclusive passes… Before, during or after your stay, we are by your side!
Albi Tourist Office is Number 1 Ambassador for the City of Albi. As a 15-member team, we can offer our large knowledge of expertise.
We can’t wait to share our experiences and advice with you! Here are 6 good reasons to contact us or even better, to come and visit!
1- Destination experts
Laura, Agnès, Alexandra, Fabienne and Isabella, our destination experts, are available…
- To discuss via our chat-line (bottom right of your screen)
- To talk by e-mail (email@example.com)
- To chat on the phone (00 33 5 63 36 36 00)
- To meet you ‘virtually’ on Zoom
- And most importantly to see you in person, in the heart of the historical centre (42 rue Mariès)
2- Advice with a smile...
- Adapted advice dependent upon your questions.
- Personalised private appointments via Zoom or at the Tourist Office.
- A large variety of services to facilitate your trip: tourist passes, guided tours, free self-visits, accommodation bookings, restaurant suggestions, activities and many more…
- A ticket office for concerts, guided tours, Little Tourist Train, rugby matches…
- A Wi-Fi area and a free charging box for your mobile phones.
- And always constant attention to your needs!
3 – We have lots of good deals to share with you…
- Our team can offer good deals, interesting and practical information prior to your trip to optimise your discovery of Albi.
Albi has… Unforgettable sites, museums for everyone’s taste, heritage trails in the city, activities, remarkable gardens, guided tours, a diary full of events, walks, good deals, accommodation lists, restaurant suggestions, shopping…
4-Let’s stay in touch!
- Make the most of our free, secured Wi-Fi hotspot. Enter your e-mail address and have unlimited access within in a radius of 30m from the Tourist Office. Make the most of your time, download the useful information on your phone!
- You can also charge your phone for free at the Tourist Office, simply plug it in to the secured locker and grab some lunch at a local restaurant.
5- You can take a piece of Albi back with you!
The Tourist Office’s Boutique offers an affordable variety of locally sourced souvenirs, gastronomy, plus books, etc… You will not be able to leave Albi without taking something back in your suitcase, either for yourself or your friends…
Did you know that… In our Boutique, you can benefit from reductions on certain items, thanks to the City Pass
6-Albi Tourist Office is also a Travel Agency.
We can organise short visits and longer stays, both for individuals and groups.Chloe and Océane are available to organise your individual/group guided tours whether they in Albi or its surroundings.
Trust us with your projects we can help create them with you. You may be interested in looking at our catalogue? www.albi-groupes.com
Albi on social wall
Prior to, during or after your experience in Albi… Follow our social media pages and receive our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with what is going on.
And…Tell us about your stay in Albi, your favourite spots, share your photos, talk about your experiences… #albitourisme, #destinationalbi, your feedback will inspire us and other visitors!
Facebook: Destination Albi
Youtube: Office de Tourisme Albi
Pinterest: Destination Albi
Trip Advisor: Office de Tourisme Albi
Linkedin : Office de Tourisme Albi
et le tout dernier depuis le 24 novembre TikTok
For many years, the Albi Tourist Office has been committed to offer a quality approach both to visitors and to the improvement of the services provided to social/professional partners, the community and its residents.