The Albi Tourist Office has been part of a quality approach since 2008, in order to always better satisfy visitors and improve the services provided to socio-professional partners, the community or the population. Since December 2020, it has been Quality Tourism certified and in April 2023, it is renewed in its certification.
Quality approach: the advantages
- Better organization to facilitate daily work
- a professionalization tool at the service of the team
- a permanent tool for evaluation and progress
- a tool to support the animation of the territory
- a way to value stocks
- a tool to adapt services to customer expectations
- a way to sustain an activity and jobs
- a decision support tool for communities
- Stand out and position yourself in a competitive world
- build customer loyalty
- set an example for local tourism players
- change the view of local partners on the Tourist Office.
Tourism Quality Audit
The “Tourism Quality Brand” audit was led by Sophie Papin at the Albi tourist office in March 2023. Management, communication, AVR and Reception presented their operation through the Quality system. A score of 98.62% was achieved, congratulations to our teams and their commitment.
Our customer-side commitments
To know more…
- The label Quality Tourism Occitanie, South of France
- La Occitanie Tourism Quality approach
- La Quality Tourism status mark
Service provider commitments
The reason for existence of a Tourist Office is its territory, its tourist destination. In addition to being its showcase, it ensures its development, reception of visitors and animation of professionals. It is therefore essential for the Tourist Office to be able to guarantee the quality of its services, improve its operation in order to deploy a process of progress at the scale of its destination.
Establishments on our territory have the Quality Tourism Occitanie Sud de France label