- Partagez :
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Pinterest
- Envoyer par mail
Why come to Albi? Here are the top 10 reasons why you should!
- The Sainte-Cécile Cathedral… discover the incredible Organ.
- The Berbie Palace… the home of the prestigious Toulouse-Lautrec Museum… a renowned International collection.
- The Historical Centre and the Episcopal City (UNESCO World Heritage site) … an unforgettable urban ensemble. Itinerary visits, information signs, audio-guides, you can choose the best option for you!
- The heart of the centre, the boutiques and art galleries also welcome you on Sundays to stroll the streets and to window shop.
- On sunny days, Albi can be visited by boat, cruising down the Tarn river or a journey on the Little Train.
- Museums for everyone… the mysterious Lapérouse Museum, the Fashion Museum, Contemporary art museum, Albi’s Industrial history…
- Picturesque green areas… remarkable gardens, the Tarn riverbanks, hiking routes…
- Gastronomy… the covered Market is a classified building surrounded with numerous restaurant terrasses and tables…
- The Cordeliers district… in a pedestrianised square, the Grand Théâtre des Cordeliers (Cordeliers Theatre; designed by Dominique Perraut) offers a panoramic view of the city from the restaurant’s terrace.
- Albi and beyond… the rich heritage of the Tarn Valley… Discover the fresh air, activities, and villages…
Discover the"GRAND SITE" of Albi, Tarn Valley.
We hope you have an excellent stay!
Come and visit us, we can help you organise your trip, whether by a personal appointment, by phone or by Zoom!