The Tourist Information Centre will help you organise your stay and make your stay in Albi a success. Here is some practical information on how to travel to and from .
ALBI, AT THE HEART OF THE OCCITANIE REGION
Albi, a major destination, a strategic place in the centre of the 4th biggest tourist region in France, twice classified as having World Heritage status, at the heart of 8 UNESCO sites.
Albi occupies a central position in, Occitanie, the 4th tourist region of France, making it accessible for a day trip, round trip or ideal for a weekend. Albi is also a major destination, twice listed as a World Heritage, at the centre of a circuit of 8 UNESCO sites and a with a unique collection in France of 25 Top Tourist Sites.
- 50 mins by car from Toulouse, Rodez and Montauban
- 1 hr 30 mins from Cahors, Carcassonne and Millau
- 2 hrs 30 mins from Perpignan, Montpellier and Lourdes
HOW DO YOU GET TO ALBI?
Albi is close to the major motorway network
- 45 minutes from the motorway that links the Atlantic and the Mediterranean
- on the A68 Toulouse/Albi
- on the A75 to Paris via the central massif 2 hours from the A61 towards Montpellier
Travel differently, car share
Albi has two stations:
- The main train station is Albi Ville, place Stalingrad - tel 0 892 35 35 35
the town centre and the old town are a 15 minute walk away, or take the R L K buses from in front of the station
- the Albi Madeleine station, place de la Résistance - tel 05 63 60 75 83
Guaranteed rail links:
- Paris/Toulouse/Albi: Daily service
- Toulouse/Albi: 17 services per day
- See all the TER timetables or on Sncf voyages
- Albi Le Séquestre Airport - Tel: 05 63 54 38 49
Commercial, training and tourist aerodrome
- Toulouse Blagnac Airport - Tel: 0 825 380 000 (€0.15/mn)
National and international connections
Travel time between Albi and Blagnac: 1hr via A68
- Castres Mazamet Airport - Tel: 05 63 70 34 77
Airlinair connections for Paris
Travel time to Albi via RN 112: 45 mins
- Rodez Airport - Tel: 05 65 76 02 09
Connections for Paris, Lyon, London with Ryanair, Eastern
Travel time between Albi and Rodez via RN 88: 1hr 15mins
- Carcassonne Airport - Tel: 04 68 71 96 46
Travel time between Albi and Carcassonne: 1hr 30mins
International connections with Ryanair, Iberia, Atlas Atlantique Airlines
WHEN IN ALBI, TRAVEL BY COACH
- Urban transport in Albi and the wider community
Service every day except Sunday
Espace info, 14, rue de l'Hôtel de Ville 81000 ALBI - Tel: 05 63 38 43 43
- Travel in the Tarn with Tarn Bus - Tel: 05 63 45 64 81
Some places to visit by bus: Albi, Castres, Cordes-Sur-Ciel, Gaillac, Montauban etc...
- Bus station Place Jean Jaurès 81000 Albi
Tel: 05 63 80 57 64
You are looking for a taxi for your trips into town or the region, you want to book a shuttle for your airport transfers, you would like to book the services of a taxi to discover Albi.